The Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Love Field is the official hotel for ASGA’s 2019 Dallas Student Government Training Conference.
ASGA recommends getting a rental car, which will allow you to easily drive around the Dallas area to visit attractions, restaurants, and get to and from the airport.
- 3880 West Northwest Highway, Dallas, Texas, 75220
- ASGA discounted rate is $129 per night
- To register online, use the group code “American Student Gov.”
- To register via phone, call 214-357-4500 and use the group code “American Student Gov.”
- If you are staying extra days before or after the conference, please call the hotel contact directly to help you book your reservations
- There will be a charge for parking at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Love Field ($12 per day).
ASGA recommends this facility, as most of the conference attendees are staying here.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Love Field offers more comfort, space and amenities than the average hotel. Ideally located two miles from Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL), this all-suite hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport.
Situated north of the beautiful city of Dallas, our hotel is seven miles from the attractions of downtown and only minutes from SMU, Topgolf, American Airlines Center and more.
- Located two miles from Dallas Love Field Airport with free shuttle service
- Free made-to-order breakfast and cocktails at our Evening Reception
- Indoor pool, fitness center and hiking or jogging trail on site
- On-site dining and local, craft beers at Tap & Tavern, open daily 11:00am – 11:00pm
- Conveniently located for Dallas meetings, wedding receptions and events
- WiFi available in each room and public lounge areas for a nominal fee